Indy Plumbing Technician
COME CHECK US OUT!We are in need of a plumber that is looking for a long-term home. Our company has experienced rapid growth throughout its 20-year history, and we have a growing demand for our services. We specialize in residential and light commercial service plumbing and are looking for people who will take ownership of their success. We provide our technicians with the training, equipment and opportunities to make an outstanding living doing what they love to do. This is a perfect opportunity for a seasoned plumber to finally have an amazing place to work where your skills are rewarded. We have flexible schedules and our fun, family-oriented environment allows a great work/life balance. One of the best work environments of any company in the Indy area! We’re not looking for a seasonal worker, we are looking for someone who wants a place to call home and we are a company that truly cares for their employees. We provide solid careers and room for advancement.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials needed to perform service on residential plumbing systems and all codes governing those services
- The ability to establish rapport and a bond with all of your customers is paramount
- Must possess a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-employment screening
- Daily job duties may include:
- Trouble shooting and repairs
- Repairs required for plumbing systems including faucets, tank type water heaters, on demand heaters, disposers, toilets, drain repairs, water line repairs, gas piping, some drain cleaning, and main lines.
- Recirculating systems.
- Knowledge of Cameras and water treatment are a plus.
In order to be considered you must be presentable with a good driving record, able to pass drug screenings, and have a strong desire to Succeed.
Job Type: Full-time
"*" indicates required fields