Gas Furnace Services in Terre Haute
Winters in Terre Haute can be bitterly cold, making it a challenge to keep your home comfortable. Contact the Northern Comfort Systems experts if your furnace has problems keeping up.
We offer all the services you need to keep your gas furnace running smoothly, from furnace repair and replacement to routine maintenance and emergency service. Our NATE-certified technicians have the skill to handle your most challenging heating problems, and we feature affordable service with upfront pricing, no hidden fees, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With our excellent customer reviews, you can count on us for quality workmanship, and we can help you save money with our exclusive promotions and discounts.
The Benefits of Gas Furnaces
Gas furnaces are the most popular heating solution in Terre Haute and the surrounding areas due to their reliable, efficient heating performance. They can provide several benefits for your home and family, including:
- 80% to 98% efficiency for reduced energy usage
- Lower heating costs than electric heating solutions
- Simple design with reliable operation
- Impressive comfort and air quality
- Faster heating than boilers or electric furnaces
- Long service life with routine furnace maintenance
Preventative Maintenance for Gas Furnaces
Your gas furnace’s longevity, efficiency, and performance depend highly on how well it is serviced and maintained. At Northern Comfort Systems, our talented HVAC technicians offer comprehensive gas furnace maintenance throughout the Terre Haute area. During a typical service visit, our team will:
- Inspect the entire system
- Replace the air filter
- Clean the blower fan and cabinet
- Test the blower motor and lubricate its bearings
- Clean and adjust the burners
- Test the igniter, gas valve, and flame sensor
- Test the high-limit switch
- Measure combustion gas levels
- Test the thermostat
- And more!
We also offer a cost-effective maintenance plan that covers all your annual HVAC maintenance while providing a 15% discount on repairs, priority scheduling, and more.
Gas Furnace Services for Your Terre Haute Home
When you need a skilled team to keep your gas furnace operating at its best, choose Northern Comfort Systems. Our gas furnace services in the Terre Haute area include the following:
- Gas furnace installation and replacement: Count on our team for an energy-efficient, professional installation when it’s time to install or replace your furnace. We will calculate your heating needs, size the system properly, and recommend the best furnace for your budget.
- Gas furnace repairs: If there is ever a problem with your furnace, call our experts for fast, reliable repairs anywhere in Terre Haute. We are available 24/7 for emergency heating services.
- Gas furnace maintenance: Maximize your comfort, save energy, and avoid unnecessary repairs with our furnace maintenance services.
Choose Northern Comfort Systems for Expert Furnace Services
For over 20 years, Northern Comfort Systems has been helping homeowners in Terre Haute with all their home comfort needs. When you need reliable gas furnace services, quality workmanship, and an excellent customer service experience, make our team your first call. Our dedicated technicians will work hard to solve any heating issue you have, and we feature clean, respectful service with uniforms, shoe covers, and dropcloths so we don’t leave a mess. We offer great financing options for system replacements and top-quality equipment from leading brands like Amana, Bryant, and Carrier.
Gas Furnace FAQs
How long will my gas furnace last?
The typical service life of a gas furnace is 12 to 15 years. To make your gas furnace last as long as possible, replace the air filter often, stay current with routine maintenance, and schedule repairs soon as you notice a furnace problem.
How often should my gas furnace be serviced?
For the best performance and longest service life, your gas furnace should be serviced at least once a year. Preventative maintenance should be performed in the fall to ensure your gas furnace is ready for the winter.
What should I do if the furnace won’t start?
Make sure that your thermostat is on, working properly, and set correctly, and replace its batteries if it requires them. Turn the beakers for the furnace off and back on to make sure they have not tripped, and ensure the igniter circuit lights the burners properly. Call an HVAC professional for an in-depth diagnosis and repairs if the furnace still won’t start.