Heating Maintenance in Indianapolis, IN
Homes in Indianapolis need reliable and efficient heating to get through the winter in comfort without stress or unreasonable expense. That doesn’t just mean upgrading your furnace or calling the right people when it breaks down. You want to keep up with routine heating maintenance each year to maximize energy efficiency and minimize the risk of breakdowns.
At Northern Comfort Systems, our expert HVAC technicians will carefully inspect your system, clean components, and recommend and provide repairs. Heating tune-ups are an important way to control costs and reduce risk, and our NATE-certified technicians are the best choice for the job.
Need to schedule heating maintenance? Call Northern Comfort Systems at (317) 926-4328 or contact us online today.
What Are the Benefits of Heating Maintenance?
By keeping up with maintenance visits each year, ideally in the fall before you’re relying on your furnace full time, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Reduced risk of breakdowns, so you stay warm all season
- Minimized expenses related to repairs and early replacement
- Less energy consumption thanks to improved system efficiency
- Better indoor air quality by keeping your system effective and clean
- Improvided safety by mitigating ventilation, fuel, electricity, or combustion hazards
Discover the benefits for yourself. Call (317) 926-4328 or contact Northern Comfort Systems online today to schedule furnace maintenance in Indianapolis.
What’s Included in a Heating Tune-Up?
Maintenance aims to keep the inevitable wear and tear that develops on any system from becoming a problem. That means inspecting everything, cleaning components, making minor repairs, noting issues that might need further attention, making minor adjustments, and more.
During your furnace tune-up, your HVAC technician will:
- Clean, level, and calibrate the thermostat
- Remove and clean the blower fan assembly
- Clean the condenser coil and evaporator coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust drive belts and pulleys
- Test all safety controls and devices
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Test humidifier operation and set damper, switches, and valves
- Clean heat exchangers(s), burners, and pilot assemblies
- Inspect heat exchangers, flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue, and blower components
- Adjust all main air dampers
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays
- Test, measure, and record operating temperature and pressures
- Test for gas leaks at the furnace
When maintenance is complete, we’ll provide a written analysis of our findings and service recommendations.
Sign Up for Our Maintenance Plan
Keeping track of maintenance each year can be annoying, especially when you have so many other responsibilities to keep your home in top shape — which is why the Northern Comfort Systems’ maintenance plan is such a convenient option.
Not only will we keep up with your heating maintenance each year, but you’ll also enjoy exclusive membership benefits, including:
- A 15% discount on repairs
- Priority scheduling when you need emergency heating service
Sign up for our maintenance plan today by calling (317) 926-4328 or contacting Northern Comfort Systems online.
Schedule Heating Maintenance for Your Indianapolis Home
Whether you rely on a gas, electric, or oil furnace, make sure you hire the best technicians for comprehensive heating maintenance. Northern Comfort Systems provides award-winning service, transparent pricing, and respect for your home to ensure easy routine maintenance.
Ready to schedule annual furnace maintenance in Indianapolis? Call (317) 926-4328 or reach out to us online today!