24-Hour Air Conditioning Repair Service in Indianapolis
Air conditioning systems tend to break down at the most inconvenient times. Whenever the cooling system at your Indianapolis, IN, home fails you, you won’t have to wait long for help when you call Northern Comfort Systems! That’s because we offer 24/7 emergency AC service to fix all types of cooling system problems and restore homeowners’ comfort!
Need 24-hour emergency AC repair service in Indianapolis? Call (317) 926-4328 now! We’re ready day or night, weekend or holiday, to provide the AC repair service you need. Plus, we never charge extra for emergency service!
Emergency AC Repair at No Extra Charge
For more than a decade, Northern Comfort Systems has been providing Central Indiana homeowners and businesses with fast, reliable air conditioning service during and outside of standard business hours. Our 24-hour air conditioning service is available at no extra charge, even when our contractors provide service on holidays and weekends. Best of all:
- Our emergency HVAC repair services are handled by our talented, friendly technicians.
- Our phone lines are answered 24 hours a day, with customer service representatives giving you an exact time that we’ll arrive at your location.
- Our emergency HVAC contractors will come fully equipped and ready to diagnose the problem and provide the repairs you need!
How To Avoid the Need for Emergency HVAC Repairs
No one likes to be inconvenienced by a sudden HVAC system failure. To help you reduce the risk of unexpected system problems, here are some things you can do:
- Have any new air conditioning system installed by our expert team: We expertly install the best AC equipment, checking to make sure everything is working before leaving your location. This attention to detail helps reduce the need for 24-hour air conditioning repair.
- Make sure you get regular HVAC maintenance service: Seasonal AC maintenance can identify any minor problems before they cause complete system failures. Our 20-point HVAC tune-up service can also keep your comfort systems clean and energy-efficient, allowing it to operate as it should season after season!
- Don’t put off repairs when your system starts acting up: If you notice your cooling system making odd sounds, running continually, leaking, or acting up in other ways, schedule repair service as soon as possible. HVAC problems don’t fix themselves, and the longer you wait to get service, the more damage existing issues can cause.
Our AC Contractors Are Ready To Help 24/7
When you need 24-hour AC service in Indianapolis or surrounding areas, you can count on Northern Comfort Systems. We’re proud to offer around-the-clock emergency service at no extra cost, backed by customer-focused attention, expertise, and reliable solutions. Our record of excellence has been recognized with the Angi Super Service Award for eight consecutive years, and we’ve received many other industry awards. Check out our coupons and our excellent reviews to see why we’re a leading choice for emergency HVAC services in Indianapolis and beyond!
Any day, day or night, the Northern Comfort Systems team is ready to respond to your air conditioning emergency with our 24/7 AC services! If you need emergency AC repair in and around Indianapolis, call (317) 926-4328 now!
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about air conditioning repair in Indianapolis are:
Do we have more AC problems in Indiana than in most states?
Because we have high humidity, we do have a lot of AC issues. Most are:
- Compressor leaks
- Dirty air filters, condenser coils, ducts, vents
- Electrical control failure
- Faulty wiring
- Low coolant
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Refrigerant leaks
Should I repair or replace my air conditioning?
Signs you need to repair your AC system include:
- Freon leaks
- Higher monthly energy bills
- Hot/cold areas in your home
- Pooled water near your unit
- Warm air, dirt/dust coming out of your vents
Signs you may need to replace, not repair your AC system:
- Age: If it’s more than 10 years old, it’s time to start budgeting for a new AC or HVAC system. We’ll tell you how much longer you can wait to replace your system, depending on its condition.
- More than one repair this year: Even if “it’s not that old,” if it’s out of warranty and keeps breaking down, replacement would be more cost-effective.
What should I look for in an AC repair company?
If a beat-up van pulls up in your driveway and the technician is wearing dirty, ragged clothes and smells like cigarette smoke (or any other kind of smoke), don’t open the door. Companies that don’t take pride in themselves won’t take care of your home and possessions. Look for certified, trained AC professionals with experience, community connections, and online testimonials. Hoosiers are smart about money. Savvy Indiana homeowners know AC maintenance really does save money. Ask us about a tune-up for your air conditioning system.