Sump Pump Services
Reliable Sump Pump Services for Your Indianapolis Home
If you’ve lived even one season in the Indianapolis region, you know that flooding isn’t a matter of “if,” but of “when.” Given the number of major rivers in our great state, plus the fact that a full quarter of Indiana used to be covered in wetlands, flooding is just a fact of life for us stalwart folk.
That’s why Northern Comfort Services is absolutely determined that no one should have to end a dreary, rainy day with a watery basement discovery. That’s where your sump pump, and our expertise, comes in.
End the days of unexpected wet socks. Call us at (317) 926-4328 to learn more about our sump pump services.
What Exactly Is a Sump Pump?
Think of your sump pump as extra flood insurance. A sump pump is small device installed in a specially dug pit at the lowest point of your house – usually the basement. Most of the time, the pump just sits there, ready and waiting for its moment to shine.
That moment comes with the rain. During heavy rains, the earth around your house swells, and the excess groundwater flows relentlessly towards – you guessed it – the lowest point, your sump pit. The pit fills with water, and this activates the sump pump’s switch. So, instead of that water going up, up, up into your basement, the trusty sump pump filters the water out and into the nearest storm drain. This device may be small, but a working sump pump does wonders for your home. A sump pump:
- Defends against costly flood damage to your home’s structure
- Protects paint, wall coverings, and your belongings
- Reduces the risk of mold growth
- Vastly improves your basement’s air quality by eliminating a source of moisture
- Improves peace of mind, regardless of the weather
Banish your flood anxiety with our sump pump services. Call us at (317) 926-4328 to learn more.
Our Sump Pump Services
Northern Comfort Services is proud to offer a full suite of sump pump services to the Indianapolis region. Our highly trained plumbing technicians can tackle:
- New sump pump installation
- Sump pump maintenance
- Sump pump repairs
See something you need? Call us at (317) 926-4328 to book services.
Why Choose Northern Comfort Services?
We make it a point to listen to our clients’ feedback and we use it to continually improve. By basing our success on those relationships, we’ve developed an outstanding reputation. Northern Comfort Services is known throughout the Indianapolis region for:
- Only doing business with the best manufacturers and products available. Because when you cut corners, you pay for it!
- 24/7 emergency service at no extra charge. Because we don’t believe in fleecing people, especially when they need us more than ever.
- Affordable pricing and free estimates. Because we don’t believe price should be a barrier to protecting your home.
- Our well-trained and trustworthy technicians. You depend on them, so we’ve made sure they’re dependable.
Protect your home from the inevitable deluge that awaits. Call us at (317) 926-4328 for all your sump pump needs and questions.
Sump Pump FAQs
How often should you clean your sump pump pit?
The pit housing your sump pump should be cleaned at least once every three months. However, if you’re noticing a lot of buildup sooner, you’ll want to clean it more regularly.
Is it OK for a sump pump to run constantly?
In short, no. When your sump pump runs continuously regardless of the weather, this is a sign the pump has a serious problem, and you’ll need to call in a technician to fix it before your pump experiences critical failure.
How much water can sump pumps handle?
The average capacity of a sump pump’s drainage tank is between 15 and 25 gallons of water – more than enough to handle the average regional downpour.