24/7 Plumber in Muncie, IN
Plumbing failures can happen in any home, whether it’s a few years old or has been around for several decades. To limit the damage from plumbing or drain problems, call a licensed, experienced plumber as soon as possible.
At Northern Comfort Systems, we are available 24/7 for help with a variety of challenging plumbing issues. We offer plumbing and drain cleaning services throughout Muncie and the surrounding areas, and with our upfront pricing, top-rated customer service, and 100% guaranteed satisfaction, you can count on us for fast, professional results.
Our Home Plumbing Services
Plumbing issues are one of the most common problems that homeowners can expect to face. Whether you need an old water heater replaced or a burst pipe repaired, our team at Northern Comfort Systems is here to help. Our plumbing services in Muncie, IN, include:
- Plumbing repair and repiping
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Water heater installation and maintenance
- Tankless water heater installation and maintenance
- Water softener installation and service
- Leak detection and repair
When Should You Call a Licensed Plumber?
Although it may be simple to spot a leaking faucet or a clogged drain, some plumbing problems may be a bit harder to find. Schedule service with our expert plumbers if you notice any of the following signs of a plumbing problem:
- Water bills that are higher than normal
- Sounds of dripping or moving water when all taps are off
- Water on the floor, wet carpeting, or swollen wood flooring
- Wet drywall or stains on the ceilings
- Drains that are slow or clogged
- A toilet that is noisy or constantly running
- Leaks or strange sounds from the water heater
- Pipes that are frozen or have burst
- Low water pressure or no water at all
- No hot water or inconsistent temperatures
- Sewer backups
Why Choose Northern Comfort Services?
As a leading provider of heating, cooling, and plumbing services in Muncie, our team at Northern Comfort Systems has the skill and experience to help with most common plumbing issues. From plumbing repairs and water heater replacements to new water softener installations, we offer award-winning service with unparalleled integrity and value. Our company is an eight-time Angi Super Service Award winner, we have been a Rheem Top Contractor for over seven years and have earned the 2020 Best of HomeAdvisor award.
Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
How long will my water heater last?
Water heaters with a storage tank will last about eight to 10 years before the water heater fails or the tank begins to leak. Tankless water heaters can last over 30 years before a water heater replacement is necessary.
Why is my water pressure low?
If it is happening at one fixture, the faucet or aerator may be clogged. If you are experiencing this problem throughout your home, you may have corroded galvanized pipes that need to be replaced, limescale buildup, or a faulty water pressure regulator.