Muncie Heating Maintenance
Heating Maintenance in Muncie
If you live in an older home, you may be challenged to keep up with heating maintenance on aging units. Large older homes often feature a network of up to four or five units, connected by a complex system that has been developed over time. Maintenance on these systems is essential to prevent unexpected surprises during the coldest winter months.
Northern Comfort Systems specializes in heater maintenance in these situations with experience in caring for systems of various ages. Whether you set up a regular maintenance schedule or call us when you want service, we work hard to ensure your unit is functional. Our team of professional technicians is both friendly and efficient, always putting your satisfaction first.
Heating Maintenance Plans Save Time and Money
Through our heating maintenance services, our customers are able to give themselves the peace of mind of knowing they’ll be able to get help when they need it. We offer a 15 percent discount on any repairs to those who sign up for our heating maintenance services.
Additionally, if you need to call for emergency repairs, we place you on priority status with no extra charge for emergency services.
If your unit is under warranty, you’ll have an even greater reason to have regular heating system maintenance performed. The furnace maintenance we perform will give you the documentation you need to have your unit replaced if it should prove faulty. We’ll also be able to pinpoint any problems with your system early, allowing us to take action to repair them before they become serious.
Our seasonal plans include gas furnace maintenance, heating system maintenance, and air conditioning system maintenance to make sure your units are ready for the upcoming weather. By conducting heating maintenance before winter begins, for instance, you’ll be able to enter the cold season without worrying that your system might suddenly malfunction.
Heating maintenance is a great way to prevent unpleasant emergencies. We can set you up on a schedule to ensure your system is always fully functional.
Our attention to customer service and 24/7 availability will let you know that you always have a partner in your heating and cooling needs.
Maintenance plans always include a 15% discount on repairs and priority status for emergency service calls. Plans can also include:
- Clean, level and calibrate the thermostat
- Remove and wash blower fan assembly
- Wash condenser coil and evaporator coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust drive belts and pulleys
- Test all safety controls and devices
- Test, secure and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Test humidifier operation and set damper, switches and valves
- Clean heat exchangers(s), burners, and pilot assemblies
- Inspect heat exchangers, flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue and blower components
- Adjust all main air dampers
- Activate heating or cooling systems
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors and potential relays
- Test, measure and record operating temperature and pressures
- Test for gas leaks at the furnace
- Provide a complete written analysis of our findings along with recommendations